Cannot add a new data connection in Visual Studio 2005

I'm unable to add a new data connection in Visual Studio 2005. When I'm
in the Server Explorer and click on add new data connection, I can
select the server, select a database and click on Test Connection and
get a successful message. However, when I click on OK, I get a message
that says "The system cannot find the file specified." No other numbers
or furtner information is in the message.

I've tried adding this connection from multiple places and have the
error everywhere. Can anyone please help!!

.