Cannot add a new data connection in Visual Studio 2005

I'm unable to add a new data connection in Visual Studio 2005. When I'm
in the Server Explorer and click on add new data connection, I can
select the server, select a database and click on Test Connection and
get a successful message. However, when I click on OK, I get a message
that says "The system cannot find the file specified." No other numbers
or furtner information is in the message.

I've tried adding this connection from multiple places and have the
error everywhere. Can anyone please help!!

  • Trouble using Server Explorer in VB.Net 2003
    ... I am tring to creat a new SQL database using server explorer. ... I can open a data connection to NetSDK ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • VS+VB 2005 Beta 1: creating a Data Connection in a Windows Application
    ... I want to create a Data Connection in a Windows Application. ... "Drag the item from Server Explorer to the designer surface, ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Visual Studio .NET Question
    ... I'm running VS.NET 2003 Academic Edition. ... Under Server Explorer, under my ... data connection, and Views I want to right-click Views and get an option for ... Rick ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Cant create/edit stored procs in VS.Net
    ... available under a Data Connection or the actual Server folders is Refresh and ... if so and you have both a SQL login and a ... >> The Visual Studio help says that I can use the Server Explorer to ... >> to create datatable or stored procedure does appear in the popup menu. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • RE: Connect to SP in remote SQL server
    ... SQL server using VS.NET's Server Explorer. ... stored procedure on remote server. ... Create a new data connection in Server Explorer using sa account. ...