Re: AutoFormat shemes

On 8/11/05 7:37, in article #98MsIonFHA.3936@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas
Middlemast" <middlemast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is it posible for me to make my own shemes? if so, How?
>
> Thanks!!
>
> tom

You can't make different scheme, but you do can hook up your own formatter
or HTML Tidy. Have a look here

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vstechar
t/html/tchVSAddinEnablingHTMLTidy.asp

  • Re: Trading outside the EU to profit from the VAT system
    ... >brain returned to thinking about my old " VAT avoidance trading ... >scheme" and how I could not get it to ... >So before participation in the scheme Tom has the following set of ... >participated in my "hypothetical scheme" with me being Dick. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Trading outside the EU to profit from the VAT system
    ... last night my obsessive brain returned to thinking about my old " VAT avoidance trading scheme" and how I could not get it to ... So before participation in the scheme Tom has the following set of ... Dick then helps Tom to sell those goods to Harry (located outside ... So now (after participation in the scheme) the VAT man would be ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: bootstrapping a secure channel
    ... > Hello Tom, ... main attraction of your scheme is that in your limited problem 37 bits of ... want a bit more security does your scheme lose it's benefits? ... "bootstrapping" usually means "to do by ones self". ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Do you partition your HD?
    ... What benefits do you think this scheme will provide? ... The second copy of Mac OS X is wasted space; ... The biggest problem with multiple partitions is that it's impossible to ... Tom "Tom" Harrington ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Article about comparing the Google and Yahoo! search indices
    ... > On 2005-08-16, Tom Harrington ... my random Google search page makes Googlewhacking easy. ... another scheme that has Ocomplexity instead of O. ... Tom "Tom" Harrington ...
    (rec.humor.oracle.d)