Re: MS Publisher Print Layout Issue

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:12:40 +0000, Adan Daroski
<Adan.Daroski.46vss6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've written a 16 page booklet on MS Publisher using A5 pages (printed
on A4 paper, with 2 pages per piece of paper).

Is there a way to get it to print the pages double sided, so that when
I print them I can just fold the booklet and staple it? At the moment,
it prints one sided - which means there are blank pages in between each
page.

The answer depends entirely on what printer you have. Some can do that
and some can't. Check the instructions that came with it.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup

  • publisher booklet to pdf
    ... Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ... LITTLEDIVO wrote: ... How do I convert publisher booklet to PDF with the pages in order ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: publisher booklet to pdf
    ... If your booklet is letter size, convert the page setup in your printer to ... Publisher will keep the pages in the ... to turn it into a pdf file. ... LITTLEDIVO wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • fame4fun
    ... You have to print 12 page booklet. ... On printing window under "Print Range" you must choose ... I quickly discovered changing the page setup in publisher achieved nothing ... I then tried changing the paper size in print setup to A4. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Help creating a recital program book/several pages w/pictures
    ... I did create a booklet like I was told earlier and its working ... I am wanting to create a line to separate the ad sizes. ... There's a lot more to doing what you want to then you think but Publisher ... set up to help me create a multi-page book, but I am not finding it. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • fame4fun
    ... I am printing a booklet that is basically, an A5 page folded in half ... I quickly discovered changing the page setup in publisher achieved nothing ... I then tried changing the paper size in print setup to A4. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)