Re: Can't Print Color

You print driver is corrupting the memory of the process loading the UI.
This normally occurs when upgrading the HP driver to a newer driver when the
newer driver does not properly interpret the registry keys that the old
print driver used.

If this is a connection to a machine sharing the printer, delete the
connection, then remove the driver package, then reconnect. Local printer
just delete the printer used then uninstall application to remove the print
driver and install the most recent driver for the OS you have.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"Connie" <noone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have an HP 2210 and I'm unable to print in color. My color cartridge is
good. I'm also unable to access printing preferences. No matter how I try
to access preferences, it just flashes quickly and won't display. I'm
wondering if it's some how set to grayscale. Any ideas how why I can't
display preferences?

  • Re: Change paper size; Word changes to invalid margins
    ... Word interrogates the printer driver. ... Printer's documentation (usually set out as the minimum margins). ... : $ Question 2: What is the specific printable area in this case? ... If Word determines this from the print driver, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • 64 Bit Monolithic Print Driver Will Not Thunk
    ... I have developed a monolithic print driver. ... I did not use MSPLOT as a base; ... PRINTING FROM 64 BIT APPS ...
  • Re: Setting Up A Clustered Server 2008 Print Queue
    ... When you are installing the print driver from a remote x86 machine, ... Windows Printing Team ... On the cluster server i get a interactive services dialog detection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)
  • Re: Change paper size; Word changes to invalid margins
    ... If the printer driver provides the wrong information to Word, ... The printable area (or specifically the non-printable areas should be in the ... Printer's documentation (usually set out as the minimum margins). ... If Word determines this from the print driver, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: NT4 Print diver on Windows 2003 server
    ... Sorry to be stating the obvious, but the print driver you are installing ... Install Additional Print Drivers in Windows Server 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.file_system)