Re: Windows Fax & Scan - Outlook Contacts

Try this forum: http://www.sevenforums.com/

Peter
MVP
2009 - Security
"Jordan goldberg" <Jordan goldberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E9C4D3C4-312B-4125-9C51-9F286F2D7301@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am looking for newgroup for Windows 7 Pro .. cant find it. I have a
question about using fax and scan connected to a windows 2003 sbs fax server

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Couldn't agree more that more information is always better than less. But
when you read beyond your self-imposed ellipses, you will see that the OP is
already running WFS and trying to access his Outlook Contacts, which he
should bloody well be able to do.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]