Re: Windows Fax & Scan - Outlook Contacts
- From: Jordan goldberg <Jordan goldberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:19:01 -0800
I am looking for newgroup for Windows 7 Pro .. cant find it. I have a
question about using fax and scan connected to a windows 2003 sbs fax server
"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
Couldn't agree more that more information is always better than less. But.
when you read beyond your self-imposed ellipses, you will see that the OP is
already running WFS and trying to access his Outlook Contacts, which he
should bloody well be able to do.
"huwyngr" <Hugh_Wyn_Griffith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <88CEBAA8-EBFE-4B43-AE04-5665EECFF2A8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Russ
Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
Since the OP has already launched WFS .....
I was not prepared to assume this since failure to find WFS would fit
the statement "Why can't I access" .... <s>
I don't assume anything these days and people need to learn to give
information at the start! Sorry but that's a war-weary sysop speaking
- Prev by Date: Re: Fax Software
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Fax & Scan - Outlook Contacts
- Previous by thread: Re: Fax Software
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Fax & Scan - Outlook Contacts