Re: Print Spooler SubSystem

jezard;1645925 Wrote:
I have been testing this and have found that after my rebuild, the
Adobe
Reader v9 was the last thing that I installed befor getting this
error.
I performed a restore to the point before my adobe reader install and
was able to print. After my Adobe install, print spooler stopped when
trying to print.

Hope this helps.

--
jezard

I also try to test and my mind almost blow up :(

--
Fotobek

  • Re: Trojan / Adware infection on Windows XP Pro computer
    ... > can install on the infectedcomputer so that I don't have to contect to ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... - Roll back the clock with System Restore ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: restoring sbs 2000 from backup...
    ... I had started an SBS install from scratch on the machine ... Today I thought I'd go into the office and try a restore of the C: ... The OS knows nothing about the underlying drives and could care less. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Questionable Item in Restore Feature
    ... No the tech had done an earlier restore and I ... Looks to me like it is a problem between MS signed driver and my new Dell ... something with the scanner and I don't know what to ask for with Dell. ... a Kernel-Mode Driver install process on one of the various devices installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: KB943460 / Software Distribution Service 3.0 System Restore Pr
    ... NB: If you had no anti-virus application installed or the subscription had expired *when the machine first got infected* and/or your subscription has since expired and/or the machine's not been kept fully-patched at Windows Update, don't waste your time with any of the below: Format & reinstall Windows. ... Once Windows Update runs it sets up system restore point under the heading ... Any restore point with that tag (Software Distribution Service) launches ... KB943460 specifically I just install all the updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Help with highjack please
    ... The process of removing certain malware may kill your internet connection. ... There's a good tutorial about CWS and using CWShredder here: ... malware garbage from your System Restore backups after you've cleaned up. ... Be sure that you also download and install hotfix Q816093, ...