Re: Print Spooler SubSystem

jezard;1645925 Wrote:
I have been testing this and have found that after my rebuild, the
Adobe
Reader v9 was the last thing that I installed befor getting this
error.
I performed a restore to the point before my adobe reader install and
was able to print. After my Adobe install, print spooler stopped when
trying to print.

Hope this helps.

--
jezard

I also try to test and my mind almost blow up :(

--
Fotobek

  • Re: Trojan / Adware infection on Windows XP Pro computer
    ... > can install on the infectedcomputer so that I don't have to contect to ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... - Roll back the clock with System Restore ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: restoring sbs 2000 from backup...
    ... I had started an SBS install from scratch on the machine ... Today I thought I'd go into the office and try a restore of the C: ... The OS knows nothing about the underlying drives and could care less. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Questionable Item in Restore Feature
    ... No the tech had done an earlier restore and I ... Looks to me like it is a problem between MS signed driver and my new Dell ... something with the scanner and I don't know what to ask for with Dell. ... a Kernel-Mode Driver install process on one of the various devices installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: KB943460 / Software Distribution Service 3.0 System Restore Pr
    ... NB: If you had no anti-virus application installed or the subscription had expired *when the machine first got infected* and/or your subscription has since expired and/or the machine's not been kept fully-patched at Windows Update, don't waste your time with any of the below: Format & reinstall Windows. ... Once Windows Update runs it sets up system restore point under the heading ... Any restore point with that tag (Software Distribution Service) launches ... KB943460 specifically I just install all the updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Genuine Advantage problem after restore of hard drive
    ... ASR would be bootable. ... There were no critical updates required, ... Took extensive repair using the install method to get it to run. ... This last one I did a minimal install followed by a full restore. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)