Problem w/ Email attachments

I'm unable to send scanned documents as attachments. Here is the error
message:

Subject 'Miller Pay stubs', Account: 'pop-server.roadrunner.com', Server:
'smtp.roadrunner.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC19

The host 'pop3.roadrunner.com' could not be found. Please verify that you
have entered the server name correctly.
Account: 'pop-server.roadrunner.com', Server: 'pop3.roadrunner.com',
Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0D

  • Re: cannot send mail from Windows mail
    ... When a username/password combination doesn't work in Windows Mail, ... I mean I dont use it but as outgoing address for my ISP account. ... youir username and password are correct for your mail server". ... Ask your home ISP if they support SMTP on a port other than 25. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Exchange issues
    ... IP address that the MX record points, port forwarding is configured to route ... all traffic on port 25 to the SBS Exhange server. ... I suspected SMTP relaying becuase ... All the Exchange services are running and all looks fine. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: Mail sent through IIS virtual SMTP server not arriving
    ... Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP ... In the Default SMTP Virtual Server's properties, in the "Access" tab, both ... a real sender address on the SMTP virtual server? ... Youi'll find sample code for changing the port number under system.web.amil here: ...
  • RE: SMTPS - Exchange
    ... the newsgroups are staffed weekdays by Microsoft Support professionals to ... If the Exchange server is listening on other port rather than ... the external email server will not send emails to your SMTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: cannot send mail from Windows mail
    ... Enable your Gmail account for POP: ... Do not change the incoming server. ... Should O ask my ISP? ... Ask your home ISP if they support SMTP on a port other than 25. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)