Re: Where did my faxes go? No sent items?

Was this a clean install? Because that's not the Folder WFS uses for storing faxes. WFS stores the faxes for your local account in ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\ or whatever its counterpart is in Windows 7. It only uses your Documents folder for sample or welcome faxes that install with the program.
Did you create a new fax account for WFS? Did you attempt to integrate WFS with Outlook?
--
Russ Valentine
"Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e7iv3yYVKHA.504@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I do remember this was an issue when I switched from XP to Vista. I solved it then, but don't remember the solution.
Now I installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 64-bit and Office 2007 Standard and the issue is there again.

All my received faxes are in My Documents/Fax/Inbox and those that I sent are in My Documents/Fax/SentItems.
When I run the Windows Fax and Scan app, I can see all the faxes from my Inbox, but none from the sent items. Also, the ones in the inbox have all the wrong info in the list: the sender for all is Microsoft Fax and Scan Team, subject is Welcome to Windows Fax and Scan, the date is today, pages 1 and fax account Microsoft.

Can anyone please help me get it right, so that I can see all my received and sent faxes and with correct information?

  • Re: Where did my faxes go? No sent items?
    ... I did create a new fax account. ... storing faxes. ... It only uses your Documents folder for sample or welcome faxes that install with the program. ... Now I installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 64-bit and Office 2007 Standard and the issue is there again. ...
  • Re: Where did my faxes go? No sent items?
    ... I have placed my old faxes - true - in the place where WFS does not expect them. ... my question is the following: how can I get my old faxes to show correctly in WFS on my new Windows 7 machine? ... I did create a new fax account. ...
  • Invitation from H Singh
    ... all your calls, email, voice mail and faxes. ... Voicemail and Fax With One Account. ... A toll-free number is great way to project a more ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Error: Microsoft Shared Fax Driver not installed
    ... send faxes in the past with no problems. ... the Status at the bottom of the Fax Console says "Refreshing". ... When I was trying to install and uninstall Fax today, ... A couple of times Zone Alarm said that Fax Console tried to act as Server, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: fax4CUPS
    ... >> I did not install it yet but it sounds useful if cups could handle a ... >> faxes like printing them or sending them to a mailbox directory. ... I can select the mgetty-fax ppd but i can not select the ... See the GNU General Public License ...
    (freebsd-questions)