Re: NOT ABLE TO PRINT COLOR PICTURES FROM WINDOWS GALLERY ON HP C4280

I am having the same issue, and I have a Canon printer. I have seen
others post the same problem with a variety of printers. I know it's
not a printer issue, it's a Vista issue. Anyone know how to solve it?

--
jbekn

  • Windows 2007 and Vista - Read Only Problem
    ... I like Vista and I like Word 2007. ... don't like multiple files with a variety of names ... run into (gosh, we'd let you move, delete, or rename that file but ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Canon printers not compatible with Remote Desktop
    ... Since their printer drivers are made in Japan, the manager of inkjet support told me all he could do was forward my request to the highest level here in America with the suggestion of supporting the Remote desktop. ... Does anyone know a way to get my PC at work which uses Vista Business to list my Canon Printer So I am able to print documents on my work machine and on my Novell Network of which I am the Admin? ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: U205-S5067 (Vista) Resume from hibernation/sleep problem
    ... networking is dead and a variety of other things are non-responsive/frozen. ... When starting the control panel, it never populates --the window appears, but it remains empty. ... This is using Vista Home Premium that came with this computer. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Vista network printing problem
    ... temporarily attach the Canon printer to the Vista 64 bit PC... ... and do the install that way, then put the printer back on the XP PC and Vista 64 bit will at least know where the drivers are. ... machine and the driver install completes. ...
  • Re: PCI-Express hot-swapping in Vista
    ... detecting the device is gone can be done in a variety of ways. ... And did none of the repliers notice the word "Vista" in his subject line? ...