Printing status or error codes?
- From: mark@xxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:32:39 -0400
When a print job gets an error in vista (i.e. a status of "Printing - Error"),
is there any way to view the underlying condition or status or error code to get
an idea of what specifically the problem is?
- Prev by Date: Re: Not printing in Word 2007
- Next by Date: Re: Win98 printer share is perpetually offline after rebooting Vista
- Previous by thread: Re: Not printing in Word 2007
- Next by thread: Using a script to set the default printer at start up after adding it