Re: vista brother mfl pro suite install terminates with error 0x80

I had the exact same problem. I would also appreciate an answer to this.

"kvancamp" wrote:

Sorry, missed the last two numbers, error code is 0x80040703.
Thanks

"Tae Song" wrote:

"kvancamp" <kvancamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Downloaded Brother Vista All-in-one installation and driver package for
mfc-7840w machine. Performed install as network printer, installation
program located printer and then terminated the install with the above
error
and the following "Description:Failed to find DLL function
KERNEL.GetModuleHandle". Brother troubleshooting says it is a Vista
registry
problem. Could anyone help with this?

0x80000407? The code is usually 8 digits long after 0x.

.