Re: vista brother mfl pro suite install terminates with error 0x80
- From: Kyron <Kyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:46:01 -0700
I had the exact same problem. I would also appreciate an answer to this.
Sorry, missed the last two numbers, error code is 0x80040703..
"Tae Song" wrote:
"kvancamp" <kvancamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Downloaded Brother Vista All-in-one installation and driver package forerror
mfc-7840w machine. Performed install as network printer, installation
program located printer and then terminated the install with the above
and the following "Description:Failed to find DLL functionregistry
KERNEL.GetModuleHandle". Brother troubleshooting says it is a Vista
problem. Could anyone help with this?
0x80000407? The code is usually 8 digits long after 0x.
- Prev by Date: Re: Printing to HP LaserJet 1300
- Next by Date: Win98 printer share is perpetually offline after rebooting Vista
- Previous by thread: Re: vista brother mfl pro suite install terminates with error 0x80
- Next by thread: Brother MFC 420CN printer not printing