Brother MFC 420CN printer not printing

Please help! Said printer will not print wirelessly from my laptop. It
prints just fine from my wife's PC that is hard wired directly to the
router that the printer is hard wired to (CAT5). I have tried
uninstalling the driver from the laptop & re-installing it, that didn't
work. If I go into the printer properties and try to "Print Test Page" &
if I open the active printers window, it tells me that the document has
been sent to the printer and then printed. It then deletes the document
from the queue, but nothing ever prints to the printer. Now, I go into
the printers folder, right click on the printer, goto "Run as
Administrator" click on properties and then try to "Print Test Page"
from there it works fine.
I am logged onto the laptop as the administrator and I am the only
person that uses this laptop. I haven't tried to use the printer in the
last week or so, but prior to that, I haven't had any problems with it
printing. I am running "Green Print" as my default printer, which
converts all documents to PDF and then opens its own app & then gives me
the option to print to the physical printer. Even if I try to bypass
Green Print and print directly to the physical printer it will still
fail.

--
z4mp1

  • Re: Verification of replication
    ... >>> and even to corruption of the back end data file. ... >> thought was to ask the user for the cases then filter the forms to ... make sure that the users don't log on as an administrator. ... > laptop, and allow it to be administered only when connected to the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.replication)
  • Re: Problem with sharing a printer in VISTA
    ... Or right click Add Printer Run as administrator ... This Vista print subsystem is ... re-download the Vista drivers and try again? ... quad CPU running with 4GB of ram and my laptop is running duo CPU ...
  • Re: Pwdump3, LC4, SysKey & SAM with win2k passwords
    ... On laptop #1 I have administrator ... > rights, pwdump3 and Lopthcrack. ... > administrator rights. ... > anybody know if I can do a HEX dump of the SAM file and Xor the hashes ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Help in logging on to the system
    ... > laptop anymore! ... > network domain anymore, and when I fill in there my professional user ID ... Try logging on as Administrator, ... If no-one knows the local Administrator account password, ...
  • Re: Gaining Administrator Access to Windows XP Professional SP2 Sy
    ... "Shenan Stanley" wrote: ... me to gain Administrator access to my PC by blanking the ... what happens when your laptop is stolen and someone is ... Be sure you understand the encryption model you use (and how to ...