Re: vista brother mfl pro suite install terminates with error 0x800407

"kvancamp" <kvancamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CA440F88-DA1C-4B2E-BF50-D23596B8BE48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Downloaded Brother Vista All-in-one installation and driver package for
mfc-7840w machine. Performed install as network printer, installation
program located printer and then terminated the install with the above error
and the following "Description:Failed to find DLL function
KERNEL.GetModuleHandle". Brother troubleshooting says it is a Vista registry
problem. Could anyone help with this?

0x80000407? The code is usually 8 digits long after 0x.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: vista brother mfl pro suite install terminates with error 0x80
    ... Sorry, missed the last two numbers, error code is 0x80040703. ... Performed install as network printer, ... program located printer and then terminated the install with the above ...
  • Re: AddPrinterConnection failing to add network printer to remote pc
    ... WMI only adds a user connection which occurs in the logged on user session. ... I have managed to write the code to add the network printer and it ... I can manually install the network printer on the test pc via the ... If I specifiy the ip address of the test pc in the ManagementScope ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: AddPrinterConnection failing to add network printer to remote pc
    ... the remote machine so you are stuck in the same place. ... I have managed to write the code to add the network printer and it ... I can manually install the network printer on the test pc via the ... If I specifiy the ip address of the test pc in the ManagementScope ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: AddPrinterConnection failing to add network printer to remote pc
    ... I have managed to write the code to add the network printer and it ... I can manually install the network printer on the test pc via the ... If I specifiy the ip address of the test pc in the ManagementScope ... 2)Using the AddPrinterConnection method from the WIN32_PRINTER class, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • RE: Word 2003 "not enough memory or disk space to run word"
    ... Another possibility is that you have a network printer driver that is not ... install new printer drivers on your hard disk, the only fix is to make sure ... whether or not you decide to continue to run the NAV plug-in for Office ...