Source: Service Control Manager
Date: 01/10/2009 19:58:37
Event ID: 7000
Task Category: None
Level: Error
The Parallel port driver service failed to start due to the following
error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because
it has no enabled devices associated with it.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event";>
<System>
<Provider Name="Service Control Manager"
Guid="{555908D1-A6D7-4695-8E1E-26931D2012F4}" EventSourceName="Service
Control Manager" />
<EventID Qualifiers="49152">7000</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<EventRecordID>51553</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>david-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="param1">Parallel port driver</Data>
<Data Name="param2">%%1058</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

--
davejohn1066
davejohn1066's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/139152.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Parallel Port Interface between PIC and PC
    ... > my current project involves designing a circular sonar-sensor array to ... > would then transmit the readings to the laptop on the robot. ... a USB port and a parallel port. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: parallel port PIC programmer
    ... Now my laptop is dead and, unfortunately, new laptops don't have parallel ... Main problem is that most tait style programmers manipulate the printer ... and I would be surprised if any USB to parallel converter will work out ... However, parallel port programmers are dinosaurs, as are serial port ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: printer not printing
    ... of a house across the alley), and I lost my landline. ... tried printing from my laptop, which is networked to my desktop ... My husband checked all the physical connections, ... neighbor with a Parallel port machine is more cost effective IMHO. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: printer not printing
    ... and I lost my landline. ... tried printing from my laptop, which is networked to my desktop ... My husband checked all the physical connections, ... neighbor with a Parallel port machine is more cost effective IMHO. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Solved: Re: /dev/lpt0: Device busy, lptcontrol: ioctl: Operation not supported
    ... My printing stopped working quite suddenly. ... on compaq armada 1700 laptop to print on a parallel HP laserjet 2100 ... and plugging the other to the laptop's parallel port. ... I tried to play with lptcontrol, ...
    (freebsd-questions)