Custom page size for the WinDDK Bitmap Driver

I have a print driver based on the Bitmap Driver from the WinDDK. I have
tried to change as few things as possible in the .gpd file, but I need a
custom page size (27" x 16") and I can't seem to get it to work. From
browsing this site, I see that the CUSTOMSIZE page has to fall within the
parameters specified by the .gpd file, but I can't figure out what I'm
missing. Can anyone help me out? Sample code would be great, if there is
any.

Thanks,
Burl Rice
Monterey, TN

  • Custom page size for the WinDDK Bitmap Driver
    ... I have a print driver based on the Bitmap Driver from the WinDDK. ... custom page size and I can't seem to get it to work. ... parameters specified by the .gpd file, but I can't figure out what I'm ...
  • Windows security for application
    ... I would like to make a print driver and folder available ... printing to the specified print driver is ... acceptable within the custom application, ... Same idea for copying to the specified folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Windows security for application
    ... I would like to make a print driver and folder available for the use of a custom application, but prevent the users that have access to run that application from being able to directly access those resources. ... For example, printing to the specified print driver is acceptable within the custom application, but it is not acceptable for the user to be able to print to it from Word. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Windows security for application
    ... I would like to make a print driver and folder available ... printing to the specified print driver is ... acceptable within the custom application, ... Same idea for copying to the specified folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Windows security for application
    ... If you made your own print driver, you could check the printer job for a job ... name and disallow based on calling app, ... > acceptable within the custom application, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)