Re: Printing from an Old Application Problem - Need Help
- From: "Alan Morris [MSFT]" <alanmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:34:29 -0700
net use LPT1 will work only for admin. Setup the mapping in an elevated
Windows Printing Team
Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base here:
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"KMCHENRY" <kmchenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have an old MS DOS application which runs fine under Vista with one
How can I capture or redirect LPT1?
Does "Net Use" work in Vista?
Thanks for your input
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows equivalent of Unix spool directory
- Next by Date: Re: vista quit recognizing printers ... help!
- Previous by thread: unable to print multiple emails using a hp 8500 a909g printer
- Next by thread: Re: vista quit recognizing printers ... help!