Re: Cannot print multiple copies

thanks. What print driver is having this issue?

Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"MikeW" <MikeW.3sr57c@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"I fixed it! . . . my User account no longer had full control over the
Windows\temp directory. By assigning myself full control, I can now
print multiple copies...."

I had the same problem. Since it worked for you, I checked mine. By
assigning myself full permissions to this directory, mine is also

For anyone who doesn't know how to do this,
* right-click on the windows\temp folder.
* Choose "propertries," then "security."

You will see a listing that may include, CREATOR OWNER, SYSTEM,
Administrators, Users, and TrustedInstaller.

*Click once on "Users (-your pc information-\Users)"
-example: mine was listed as *Users (mike-laptop\Users)*-

*In the permissions window below, the Users entry should have all of
the same check-marks as the Administrators entry. To add check-marks,
Click the "Users" entry once to hi-light it, and click "Edit." Add the
needed check-marks.

It fixed the problem immediately for me.

Thanks for the info; good luck everyone,

MikeW's Profile:
View this thread: