Cannot connect to printers in Vista

Hi,

I have a client that has a laptop with Vista Home Premium that owns two
stores and even though I have repeatedly setup her printers on her laptop for
both stores, when she leaves and comes back, she cannot print anymore.
Multiple times I have un-installed/installed the printer drivers, connected
directly to the network printer itself and through the print server on SBS
2003, but her laptop will not consistently print to the printers she wants
to. There are also a couple of shared printers that she needs to print to
but, again, it works once I get it setup, but then when she returns to the
store the next time she cannot print again. Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

  • Re: Cannot connect to printers in Vista
    ... She does have a domain account that matches the account on the laptop at one ... of the stores, however the laptop is not part of the domain as I believe the ... but her laptop will not consistently print to the printers she wants ...
  • Re: Cannot connect to printers in Vista
    ... I have a client that has a laptop with Vista Home Premium that owns two ... both stores, when she leaves and comes back, she cannot print anymore. ... directly to the network printer itself and through the print server on SBS ... but her laptop will not consistently print to the printers she wants ...
  • Re: Canon PIXMA MP530
    ... Doesn't seem to be in stores yet, anyone know when it will be, or have ... I like separate tanks, this uses a 4-color tank plus ... Gee, the Brother printers look cute, just don't believe I can trust ... 4-in-one printer out there with affordable OEM ink under ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Q on ip8500
    ... > I hardly saw Canon ink printers in the stores except for i6600D model but ... > there were tons of HP printers. ... Stores that I knew which carried these printers might ... The new printers take new ink cartridges, ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Q on ip8500
    ... I hardly saw Canon ink printers in the stores except for i6600D model but there were tons of HP printers. ... I would rather go for a Canon printer which I can use non-OEM inks too. ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)