Re: Network printers on Vista with SP2

Hello Alan!

"Alan Morris [MSFT]" wrote:

is the server x86 or x64? Have you applied SP2 to the print server?

Both, the server and the client are x64. Yes, the SP2 has been applied to
the print server, too.

When I install the printer driver manually on the client (via server
options, add printer driver) it is possible to add the network printer. So
there must be an error while transferring the driver from the server to the
client...

Do you know a solution? With SP1 it works perfectly...

Best,
Christian

  • Re: Fax on Terminal Server from SBS2K3
    ... please make sure the Fax service is installed on the TS server. ... you can try the steps below to install Shared Fax Client: ... 248340 Installing and Using Programs in Windows 2000 Terminal Services ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Fax monitor incoming + outgoing calls?
    ... The detail steps to install share fax client as follows: ... Start server management console, locate Client Computers node, click ... To the folder redirection GPO issue: ... How to stop Folder Redirection in Windows Server 2003 and in Windows 2000 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: No Client or Server Desktop Access Through RWW SBS 2003 SP2
    ... The SBS server is running SP2. ... However I don't know if the client computers do. ... To successfully install SBS 2003 SP1, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Fax on Terminal Server from SBS2K3
    ... activity logging in the shared fax in the server box. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... Follow the wizard to install Shared ... you can try the steps below to install Shared Fax Client: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2003 Fax Sharepoint Routing
    ... Business Server 2003 and click "Change/Remove", ... If the Fax Services component was original installed by using the SBS ... Install fro the Fax Server component. ... And then we should push the shared fax client application from server to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)