vista home basic with hp office jet 6110xi
- From: james craft <james craft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:49:01 -0800
I have the driver that vista provided loaded and have checked with hp for any
updates which hp states(a full feature software and driver package for
windows vista in not available for your product. however, windows vista
operating system installed on your computer containds a basic dirver solution
for your product). I have also checked hp print diagnostic which both say
the printer is loaded and working. the printer will print from the
internet/e-mail but just prints blank pages from word, note pad or excel.
any ideas what is not working?
- Prev by Date: HP printer will not print untill reboot Vista X64
- Next by Date: Re: HP printer will not print untill reboot Vista X64
- Previous by thread: HP printer will not print untill reboot Vista X64