Problems printing to a network Vista home premium computer

I have a Vista Home Premium 64 bit laptop with an inkjet printer
attached to it that is shared on a network. I have the printer and the
laptop shared. However, I am unable to print from Windows XP machines
to the printer on the Vista laptop. I seem to have done everything
correctly but apparently not! I can't seem to find the network printer
on the printer setup wizard on the XP machines, though it finds the
vista computer itself. Any ideas out there??

Thanks!

--
vjkelly2001
vjkelly2001's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/vjkelly2001.htm