Re: Cannot Print to XP Printer from Vista but I can share files

I received the same error message 0x800f0214. Very little good answers
online so I tried the 64x driver instead... even though my comp is 32bit
and it worked... hope that helps someone out there.

--
srobitai

  • Re: System Information: Error Control
    ... The driver is isapnp.sys is shown as Critical on my system as well as one ... as you will need it later for this step to copy the error message on ... see Help and Support Center at ... Event Source: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Nv4_disp
    ... Do you have another working monitor you could use to test whether your ... I'm wondering if need to update that graphics driver at all; ... Have a look in the Event Viewer and send us the error messages you ... need it later for this step to copy the error message on it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Blue screen of death
    ... A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage ... If a driver in identified in ... Random "0x0000008E" Error Message on a Blue Screen in Windows XP ... View and Manage Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows XP ...
  • RE: Blue screen multiple IRP requests stop: 0X00000044 (0X875DDD38
    ... - Event Type: Error ... Event Source: Service Control Manager ... It looks like this is a driver that is failing to startup - dgivecp.sys. ... later for this step to copy the error message on it. ...
  • Re: Nv4_disp
    ... Yesterday I tried to install the nividia graphics and on install gets to a ... message saying my sys has nothing compatible with that driver, ... so that's an area to look into if winds up to need the driver. ... days or so after the error message, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)