Printer communication system has stopped working?

Just bought a new computer (Alienware M17 with 64 bit windows vista
ultimate) and installed the drivers for my Dell 924 all in one via a
Dell 3300 wireless printer adapter. The printer is working fine with
my new computer - however after I installed the printer the following
message pops up about every 15 minutes:

Printer communication system has stopped working and was closed. A
problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows
will notify you if a solution is available.

Sometimes an additional prompt appears to submit the problem to
Microsoft – however Windows has yet to find a solution to the
problem. The only printers I have installed on my system are my “Dell
Photo AIO Printer 924” and the default “Microsoft XPS Document
Writer.” I’ve never seen this issue with any of the other computers
that use this printer running 32 bit versions of vista.

This is getting really annoying – does anyone know how to stop this
message from popping up all the time? Thanks in advance,
Shane

  • Re: ERROR LOADING DLL32
    ... Your PC will have a recovery partition, and if you look through your ... How To Restore or Reinstall Microsoft Windows on a Dell Computer: ... visit Dell support and download and install the Dell Windows ... Visit the new Windows Vista Answers Forums: ...
  • Re: Price of Windows XP on a new Dell computer
    ... "...our system builder partners will be able to offer Windows XP until Jan. ... the problem was that dell ... Windows Vista release, Dell wanted $400 more for a computer with Windows ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • reluctance to switch from Windows XP to Vista, Dell and Linux
    ... I found some recent articles on google that suggest that Windows Vista is not displacing Windows XP very easily... ... Even MIchael Dell seems to be using Linux these days. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Winntsys32configsystemCED Error
    ... For all intents and purposes it's almost identical to a Genuine Microsoft cd, except that it only works on Dell computers. ... You are on the right track, check the boot order in the BIOS and then try to boot the computer with the cd and see if you can get to the setup screen where you get the option to install or repair Windows. ... I thought the first thing that I would do is to access the BIOS and see what drive is bootable first and then either use the CD or the setup disks accordingly. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Interesting Buying Experience with Dell
    ... from Dell in the past I decided on a desktop particularly the ... from newegg and install it myself. ... have to remove the video card. ... will need to install Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)