Printer won't stay installed

My HP 6210 use to print fine with my HP laptop with vista home prem, but
after the windows update around 12-29-08. It no longer prints from this
laptop. I can print from another laptop. It tries to install the driver
everytime the USB is used. It is very frustrating. I've tried to restore but
to no avail. Please help, my wife is getting mad.

  • Re: problem connecting windows update - CPU 100% svchost.exe
    ... the problem I had with the 2nd machine (Dell laptop) did not get ... After it had cleared up on its own I decided to force a Windows Update ... number of posts relating to this issue. ... began an extended run at 100% CPU like many of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Why did Microsoft release SP3 for Office?
    ... I'm only your average laptop bumpkin who just ... I clicked to install from Windows update and let it run as usual. ... the SP3 update is still showing up in the ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Printer wont stay installed
    ... "slimorse" wrote in message ... after the windows update around 12-29-08. ... It no longer prints from this ... I can print from another laptop. ...
  • Re: problem connecting windows update - CPU 100% svchost.exe
    ... The problem that Colflagg discribes has nothing to do Microsoft but with CA ... to report that it finally retired into the background after 47 minutes of CPU ... This behavior repeated itself everytime she restarted the laptop. ... the initial post on this thread and presumably as a result of Windows Update ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: problem connecting windows update - CPU 100% svchost.exe
    ... My institution also began to see this issue on all machines starting around ... to report that it finally retired into the background after 47 minutes of CPU ... This behavior repeated itself everytime she restarted the laptop. ... the initial post on this thread and presumably as a result of Windows Update ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)