problem to install HP all in one C3180

I just got a dell studio laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium. I
downloaded the drivers from the HP website to install an All in one
printer C3180 but when I plug the USB socket in I get 2 pop-up boxes
that say the PC found the drivers for the device but it encountered an
error while attempting to install it, the first one with HP Photosmart
C3100 Series (DOT4USB) and the following one with Microsoft WPD file
system volume. I have tried it a second time then a third time but
still in vain with the same messages. Has somebody encountered such a
problem yet? Can you help me please?

Many thanks.

lap

  • Re: Driver problems on new system.
    ... > Have you checked for an updated BIOS at Asus's website? ... > drivers on their site too. ... > I'd also suggest testing the RAM. ... >>I'm cool with doing a total new install, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: cant get internet
    ... Network drives: None detected ... did you also install all your drivers for the ... The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; ... install and run a free system inventory program like Belarc ...
  • Re: Start Menu dispays a black screen
    ... control panel and administrative tools set as menus as well as the ... Never get drivers from Windows Update. ... The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; ... install and run a free system inventory program like Belarc ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Ethernet Drivers???
    ... So, I check Device Manager and saw that under Other Decives, my ... When you install an operating system, you then need to install drivers ... You need to install your motherboard drivers. ... The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Windows Update Breaks Windows?
    ... drivers, then run all 49 updates, then restore just the NIC drivers? ... The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; ... install and run a free system inventory program like Belarc ... After you have the NIC drivers in hand, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)