Re: I can't get WFS to use my Outlook 2007 contacts

WFS will always use Outlook when you have it installed and correctly configured as your default Contacts manager. Accordingly, one of those conditions is not true. Only you can figure out which.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"adirjw" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:55853b7fad33989aac369ee2df8d6a40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For some reason I can't get WFS to use my Outlook 2007 contacts. It will
only use Windows contacts that I never use.
I've set all defaults to outlook and even ran a repair but with no
success.
Any suggestions?

--
adirjw

  • Re: I cant get WFS to use my Outlook 2007 contacts