Re: Canon MPC 190 drivers

How did you get on? I was just wondering if there is a driver for vista
for the MPC190 as well., doesnt look promising.

--
Aromagician

  • Re: PDC 3070 Polaroid VISTA drivers
    ... Yes it did come with a CD, and I have the CD, but it doesnt have the Vista ... driver on the CD... ... Unknown wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • asus a8v-vm se mobo
    ... If u are trying to install vista or win7 it is not compatiable OS. ... it uses a realtech driver which keeps getting replace, ... Re: vista sound driver problem ... starts the installation, and choose Properties. ...
  • Re: Vista WHQL PnP failure question
    ... I'm quite positive that the device supports selective suspend, ... and Vista SP2. ... Mode Driver Architecture documents provided on-line at MSDN (I do not own the ... only remaining issue seems to be with this PnP test. ...
  • Re: Stops Working
    ... I have found Vista to be very sensitive to video driver problems. ... Sony Acid 4 is a very old version, so I thought I might have trouble with it. ... Word, IE, Windows Explorer and Sony music mixing software never quit while running under the XP operating system. ...
  • Re: Word 2007 has stopped working on Vista Home Premium
    ... Did MS get you to test in safe mode? ... I called HP and asked when they were going to have an HP driver out since I was missing features of the driver that worked with Xp. ... I don't remember if any of the Adobe products have had patched since they were installed, but there was a Vista patch for World Perfect X3. ... I probably earlier said it was worse when I tried to open a file first than using the shortcut icon on the desktop, but should have clarified that I normally use start/computer rather than than windows/e to open these files. ...