Re: Konica Minolta Di351

"Guillermo" <reyesgui@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F664FEDB-F440-4551-BE06-C6D8CF383F3F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I tried to install this driver (Di351) on my Vista64. First, I found the driver is not available on the manufacture's site, instead they said the driver is included in the box with the Windows Vista64, so I look on my computer, but I don't know where do I need to look?
I you know the easiest way to find out and install it, I appreciate you.
Thanks in advance for your input,
GUILLERMO

Get to Add printer dialog, when get to Install printer driver type scroll down Manufacturer column, click on Konica Minolta and then scroll down to the printer in the right hand column.

If they don't have a driver listed there for you printer you may be out of luck for Vista 64.

.