Re: Hello anybody there?? :-)

Not to get too personal, but which virus and which software application
removed it?

thanks

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"Matt" <Matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Alan
lol same old guy - found out that it is caused by a virus's
so it turns out that my 2 most hated things about computers combined,
printers and virus's :-)
thanks

"Alan Morris [MSFT]" wrote:

the same old guy

this driver is causing the failure

x2rpclAP.dll

I assume this is one of the print driver files since it is not included
in
the OS.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

rights.

"Matt" <Matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Subject: Thunking Spooler APIS from 32 to 64 process has stopped
working
1/3/2009 10:30 PM PST

By: Matt In: microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan

Hi
I have been reading alot of forums with lots of people having the same
problem as we are where when trying to print to a network printer with
vista
64 bit edition the following error occurs "Thunking Spooler APIS from
32
64 process has stopped working". The only solution that seems to be
given
everywhere is from the same person Alan Morris from the Windows
Printing
Team
where he asks if running Vista Sp1 and also points to the hotfix
kb941962
which doesn't seem to solve anyones problems as that is normally where
the
threads go dead after they reply that they have Sp1...
We have Sp1 and have tried the hotfix. We've also tried what everyone
else
has tried which is reinstalling the network printers and drivers.
Details of error
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: splwow64.exe
Application Version: 6.0.6000.16386