RE: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium

"Ree" wrote:

I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.

Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=c9267311-41d0-4d2f-a9fb-7cbbd1df54c8&dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan

  • Re: my clock on my vista does not work properly
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... suggestions with the most votes. ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
  • RE: Fix Your Problems!!!
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... suggestions with the most votes. ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • return the file search feature that was so easy to use in XP Pro
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... suggestions with the most votes. ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
  • Re: Hmmm ... Activating Office 2007 Disabled!?
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. ... If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Word should have a professional writing tool
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... suggestions with the most votes. ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)