Re: Using fax in small home network

"Pedro at DLA" <PedroatDLA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:BFCA35B7-80EF-4372-81C2-ADEAF85385B1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hullo. We have four or so computers on a home office network, with one of
them being used as a fax receiver, using the fax software that comes with
Windows. We want to be able to send faxes from each computer, via that one
that is connected to the phone line. It has XP, most of the others have
Vista.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Pedro, Canberra, Australia

Don't believe it can be done with MS products. Google for what you want. Another way would be to purchase a multifunction, network capable printer that has fax capability.

  • Re: Using fax in small home network
    ... "Pedro at DLA" wrote in message ... them being used as a fax receiver, using the fax software that comes with ... Windows. ...
  • Re: Pioneer DVD Problem
    ... temporarily disable DLA. ... I installed a new Pioneer DVD writer tonight. ... onto a DVD-R within Windows Explorer, I went to "Make Compatible" by ... Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Media Center Remote and Guide CAN NOT change Comcast D
    ... as for the IR - you would need a Media Center ehome IR receiver. ... standard IR ports on computers are not ehome receivers. ... It is funny because I called them once before and they said that if I had Windows XP installed that the Windows Media Center Remote and Guide would change Comcast Digital channels. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: frustration with Solaris
    ... > Considering the age of those comments the OS almost certainly was Windows. ... different endianness needs to be byteswapped by the receiver. ... I used a 2-byte field in the header of each ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Windows Update not updating
    ... unfortunatelly the problem persists. ... > Hi Pedro, ... > See if the information in either of these MSKB articles helps you to ... > Windows Update May Not Work in Windows XP If an Authenticating Web Proxy ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)