lexmark x4690 -spare backup

While trying to uninstall my printer I incountered a problem. Once the
drivers were uninstalled,spare backup started trying to install them
am compleatly lost. I have 4 or 5 small windows opening saying, The
must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system
running. If you choose to continue a reboot will be required to
complete the
setup. Nothing happens when I reboot. Other windows that open are;
feature you are trying to use is on a network resources that is
click OK to try again,or enter an alternate path to a folder
containing the
instsllstion package spare backup. mis in the box below. another one
Error 1706 No valid sources could be found for product spare backup.
windows installer can not continue. One other window says; please
wait while
windows configures spare backup. I reinstalled my printer disk and I
also restored to before I uninstalled. No luck. Called Lexmark they said
it was my Vista. Please help. Thanks.