Re: Laptop no longer connects to printer on home network

P.S. I'm running a HP dv6000 laptop with Vista Home Premium and SP1 sharing a printer (HP) on a HP Desktop with Vista Home Premium SP1 and sharing a printer (Brother) on a XP desktop SP3, having no problems. You don't have a different model printer you can try to eliminate the possibility of the driver issue?