Printing only works under Administrator account
- From: samoht <samoht.3in6wf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 03:59:25 +0000
I insalled freshly downloaded drivers for a Brother MFC-215C from the
brother site onto a Vista Box (vista drivers from Brother). Plugged the
USB in when asked etc. The printer says its ready. However the only
thing I can print is a test page and only when selecting "Run as
Administrator" from the right click menu on the printer driver icon
when going into the "properties". When going straigh into the properties
and printing a test page under the normal user account nothing prints
and applications can not print either. Not even an error message is
shown and no documents pile up in the print queque.
What is wrong???
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Fax Error: The message could not be sent. The media is write protected.
- Next by Date: Re: Duplex printing bug head to toe - HP printer
- Previous by thread: Re: printer connected to wireless router does not print
- Next by thread: Re: Cannot send fax as media is write protected