Re: Cannot print wide format HP CP1700

"roumiller" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d2f02aba9f3a950ba28edc652d03379e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm still trying using the suggestion from Alan Morris but have not yet
been able to "email him direct"
anyone reporting success in printing the larger paper?

Yes, lots of folks have had success with the patch from Alan. I can send a copy with instructions, drop me an email at bobh@xxxxxxxxxxx with "Vista CP1700" in the title.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

  • Re: Cannot print wide format HP CP1700
    ... I'm still trying using the suggestion from Alan Morris but have not yet ... anyone reporting success in printing the larger paper? ...
  • Re: Hears the problem with the economy
    ... For some reason ... folks feel the need to have a leader,someone to tell them what to do, ... what its leaders of -- corporations,, Banks,, (all lending ... an the answer is not printing up $$$ that does not exist an bailing ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: "Printing" our own parts!
    ... custom pieces made by "printing" from a CAD drawing. ... a wheel & copy it yet, ... The folks who 'print' ...
    (rec.models.scale)
  • Printing PDF "Ghost Script".?.
    ... a sql 2000 database. ... The folks at DynamicPdf referred me to Ghost Script for printing ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Slow printing under XP
    ... > Hi folks! ... > I use clipper /old DOS programs/ under XP. ... > start printing it goes very slow. ...
    (comp.lang.clipper)