Re: What Fax Modem to buy for Vista - Caller ID and Fax

I'm not sure about caller ID but I use this card: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Sku=E261-1006
It works well and it's cheap.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

"John R" <IntelliSig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:de7fd9fa-56b6-4239-955c-0e397113db59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate. My PCTel-based modem is not
compatible. I need to Fax and I'd like to use YAC or "Vista Caller ID"
programs to display and record caller id.

What modem should I buy that will work in Vista 32-bit Ultimate and
support fax and caller id?

THanks,
John

  • What Fax Modem to buy for Vista - Caller ID and Fax
    ... I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate. ... My PCTel-based modem is not ... I need to Fax and I'd like to use YAC or "Vista Caller ID" ...
  • Re: What Fax Modem to buy for Vista - Caller ID and Fax
    ... I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate. ... My PCTel-based modem is not ... I need to Fax and I'd like to use YAC or "Vista Caller ID" ...
  • CALLER ID and Vista.
    ... I have Vista ultimate ... I downloaded and installed the driver from Zoom telephonics for vista ... any advice on how to get caller ID working? ...