Re: What Fax Modem to buy for Vista - Caller ID and Fax

Consult the VHCL. That's what it's for.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/131900/en-us
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"John R" <IntelliSig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:de7fd9fa-56b6-4239-955c-0e397113db59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate. My PCTel-based modem is not
compatible. I need to Fax and I'd like to use YAC or "Vista Caller ID"
programs to display and record caller id.

What modem should I buy that will work in Vista 32-bit Ultimate and
support fax and caller id?

THanks,
John

  • What Fax Modem to buy for Vista - Caller ID and Fax
    ... I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate. ... My PCTel-based modem is not ... I need to Fax and I'd like to use YAC or "Vista Caller ID" ...
  • Re: What Fax Modem to buy for Vista - Caller ID and Fax
    ... Vista Ultimate SP1 and XP Pro SP3 Dual Boot ... My PCTel-based modem is not ... I need to Fax and I'd like to use YAC or "Vista Caller ID" ...
  • Need Help Saving My Data
    ... For the third time since I bought my 64-bit Vista Ultimate HP ... Start Windows normally" ... The problem is that I do not have a Windows installation disc. ...
  • Re: vista ultimate oem
    ... While the Vista Disc contains all versions of Vista you don't have a legal key to installed Vista Ultimate. ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... copies of msdn aa:), I mean generally interested in vista that is on my notebook, well i opened recovery partition today and there were a few options like restoring points etc. but i didn't see create a vista cd, I need that DVD because I don't think that recovery partition would allow me to install another OS. ...
  • Re: Silverlight and Error Message C00D11C6
    ... have two machines that are exactly alike...one is running Vista Ultimate ... the DVD Playback pack that gives it all the same codecs as Vista ... the difference between Vista Ultimate and Vista Business ... how to install it on Vista Business Enterprise (you have to deploy it ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)