Re: Get your Server 2008 training from the best at excelnet4u.com - *SPAM*
- From: "Cari \(MS-MVP\)" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:58:14 -0700
It's a Saturday, even Spam Removers have to have some time away.
And you've been here long enough to know that PLAIN TEXT is to be used in Newsgroups, not HTML or Rich Text. Beginners have some leniency allowed, you're not entitled to much after six or seven years.
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
"mikeyhsd" <mikeyhsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e0aaOnMIJHA.2492@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
someone thinks they are smarter than the average.
a real mvp would knowhow to get the message removed.
fake queenies do not qualify.
what about the other spam messages that you ignore.
"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23NcUmBLIJHA.728@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista X64 can't print to shared Vista X86
- Next by Date: Re: Print from hotmail addy is very small
- Previous by thread: Re: Get your Server 2008 training from the best at excelnet4u.com - *SPAM*
- Next by thread: Open Office