Re: Get your Server 2008 training from the best at excelnet4u.com - *SPAM*

It's a Saturday, even Spam Removers have to have some time away.

And you've been here long enough to know that PLAIN TEXT is to be used in Newsgroups, not HTML or Rich Text. Beginners have some leniency allowed, you're not entitled to much after six or seven years.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"mikeyhsd" <mikeyhsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e0aaOnMIJHA.2492@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whoopee.

someone thinks they are smarter than the average.

NOT.

a real mvp would knowhow to get the message removed.

fake queenies do not qualify.

what about the other spam messages that you ignore.

pretty selective.

mikeyhsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23NcUmBLIJHA.728@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
paragch wrote:

Spam. Reported.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... steganography in every message to conceal the plain text. ... structure of ordinary speech. ... cipher, maintaining a certain grammatical integrity ... chunks are *not* spam. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: MacBook Air pwned in 2 minutes
    ... >email I get is plain text. ... My spam tends to plain text with attachments - gifs usually. ... HTML and always has been from the day I started to get spam. ... Fortunately many mail clients fold back to text as long as no ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: MacBook Air pwned in 2 minutes
    ... So why don't more people use plain text emailers? ... My spam tends to plain text with attachments - gifs usually. ... HTML and always has been from the day I started to get spam. ... Fortunately many mail clients fold back to text as long as no ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: MacBook Air pwned in 2 minutes
    ... So why don't more people use plain text emailers? ... My spam tends to plain text with attachments - gifs usually. ... HTML and always has been from the day I started to get spam. ... Fortunately many mail clients fold back to text as long as no ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: [PHP] Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 18 January, 2008: php-general@lists.php.net
    ... fact that your email address is already plain text on some of the ... The reason the PHP lists require a genuine email ... address for posting is to cut back on spam. ... there should be a clear statement of privacy policy on the PHP ...
    (php.general)