Re: HP7310 and Vista 64 bit

Yep, I even went in and set a fixed IP, (HP recommendation)

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

Did you right click the HP package and select Run as Administrator?
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"inetfreak" <inetfreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I just tried to install the Vista 64 software for this program. During
setup
it finds the printer, but at the last step I get the dreaded red X on the
printer. HP Solution Center recommended a static IP....done that.
Uninstalled software, reinstalled, no help. Windows recognizes the
printer,
although it isn't installed yet. Turned off firewall, virus prog. Help

Thanks
Dave

  • New NFS-Server running Linux
    ... we are under way to setup a new File-Server for our Laboratory-LAN. ... would be nice to receive some comments and recommendation from Your ... My more specific questions concern the setup of NFS-services: ... concerning NFS ...
    (comp.unix.admin)
  • [fw-wiz] Multiple firewalls from different manufactureres
    ... I used to hear the recommendation that an internet facing ... firewall, at the application level, do you think that such a setup is still ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: IP Intra-Site Transport Costings
    ... If you only have one link between a pair of sites it doesn't matter. ... Otherwise my recommendation is to use this formula: ... For the setup of the Intra-Site Transport Costing, ...
  • Re: How to setup conference room as resource to schedule in Outlook
    ... Does MSFT have a KB on this or someone have a recommendation? ... Do you setup a new User for the Conference room or just a mailbox? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Keyboard @ & " problem
    ... In the initial setup I followed the recommendation onscreen to select 'American English' for English locale. ... These are not the same words, but it is implied which I found strange especially since there is the English keyboard just above the US. ...