Print from hotmail addy is very small

i've just printed out an email i got and the text is very small, it's
from a hotmail account, i sent it to a yahoo account and the text is
just right.

i tried to set the text size in page> text size but it came out just
the same :confused:

any ideas whats wrong?

--
bjproc

  • Re: Print from hotmail addy is very small
    ... Well THAT is earth shattering.!! ... "bjproc" wrote in message ... from a hotmail account, i sent it to a yahoo account and the text is ...
  • Whats a pop server?
    ... I have a hotmail and yahoo account, In yahoo your able to add another e-mail ... address on and I wanted to add my hotmail account to it ... Well any ways it's asking me for a pop server and i have no idea what that is ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: IM Clients
    ... I don't have an msn or any other account. ... I have a yahoo account. ... of my coworkers has an msn account, another has a hotmail account. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Setting up Hotmail or Yahoo or Another?
    ... Okay, I am completely new to this!! ... And I wanted to either set up my yahoo account or hotmail account to windows mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • dont open any e-mails sent from my hotmail account
    ... I think someone broke into my hotmail account and sending some type of e-mails out. ... My yahoo account if fine. ...
    (Debian-User)