Re: Sending Docs by Vista Fax stopped working

I've never been able to fax directly from Office/Word using Windows Fax and Scan. I always have to create the document and then go to create a new fax and attach it there.

--
Peter
"traveller_agr" <traveller_agr.3g9lvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:traveller_agr.3g9lvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Russ, OK will have a look through and see what I can discover. Have
attached a jpeg of what I get when I try to print a word doc to fax.

|Filename: 2bfaxed.jpg |
|Download: http://forums.techarena.in/attachment.php?attachmentid=7226|

traveller_agr
traveller_agr's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/traveller_agr.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-print-fax/1043289.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • "Some files can be harmful." message
    ... I have found that at times in Windows XP where I am ... running an application on a mapped drive that it prompts ... me to download the file as if I was downloading it from a ... the given users Windows XP profile. ...
  • Re: Windows can not load administrator profile
    ... it's been a week now still trying to make my laptop work normally. ... I was able to access the folders of the corrupted profile, ... I was trying to download the webroot ... I have Windows XP Media Center Edition, will this be OK to use? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant send a mail because of Logon Pop-Ups
    ... So where do I possibly download this "Windows Mail"? ... prinnyXdood's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/prinnyxdood.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Lost My Desktop
    ... Some of this does not apply if you have Windows XP SP2. ... Make sure of these settings and nothing will install without you ... Enable Install On Demand (Internet Explorer) ... [[Specifies to automatically download and install Web components if a Web ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Spyware possible being on one account and not the other
    ... > the browser in the guest account is jacked to some site. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... If you want to know when one of your applications is trying to obtain ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...