Re: Sending Docs by Vista Fax stopped working

Also, please clarify this statement: "I get the dialogue box that tells me to go
via the console." You should be getting a new fax message window that has the document rendered and attached as a TIF file. What are you getting instead?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"traveller_agr" <traveller_agr.3g8ojd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:traveller_agr.3g8ojd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Russ, hear what you are saying, but the problem is it did last week,
it was working perfectly last week, only when I went to use it yesterday
that noticed the problem. I haven't installed any new software or
hardware, maybe Vista has updated, don't know, but otherwise nothing has
changed.
Thanks for your help btw!

--
traveller_agr