Re: Sending Docs by Vista Fax stopped working

Also, please clarify this statement: "I get the dialogue box that tells me to go
via the console." You should be getting a new fax message window that has the document rendered and attached as a TIF file. What are you getting instead?
Russ Valentine
"traveller_agr" <traveller_agr.3g8ojd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:traveller_agr.3g8ojd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Russ, hear what you are saying, but the problem is it did last week,
it was working perfectly last week, only when I went to use it yesterday
that noticed the problem. I haven't installed any new software or
hardware, maybe Vista has updated, don't know, but otherwise nothing has
Thanks for your help btw!

traveller_agr's Profile:
View this thread:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: -1080 Error and Interrupted TM Backup
    ... to clarify: Time Machine should recover. ... If it's really stalled and not just slow, I'd open the Console and see ...
  • Re: mask password on command line?
    ... >> Just to clarify, it is a console application - all input and output is ... >> done on the console. ... password and stuff it in the environment where you can extract it and ...
  • Re: out-of-juice Powerbook does hard shutdown, not sleep
    ... To clarify, I get a dialogue box at ... around ten percent saying that the computer will go to sleep in a while ...
  • Re: Console Login Issue
    ... No one has responded to this question, am I missing pertinent information?  What can I add to clarify the issue? ... Subject: Console Login Issue ... Computing and Information Services ...
  • Re: Outlook 2003 email addressing issue
    ... I am selecting the addresses in the Select Names dialogue which then ... inserts them in the To: and Cc: rows at the bottom of the Select Names dialogue. ... into the To: and Cc: rows in the message window. ...