Re: Can't print to HP G55xi from Vista x64

It is connected to the USB port. I went into Device Manager and ensured
each USB Root hub does not have the "Allow the computer to turn off to
save power" checked.

--
PeterSa

  • Re: a sound like " du dum" when I come out of lower power mode
    ... management tab, not the power tab, and it worked. ... factory, are these boxes selected or not, the USB Root HUB in Device Manager? ... and deselect "Allow the computer to turn off this ...
  • The dying optical mouse
    ... click properties and click the hardware tab ... Click the Power Mangement tab. ... There may be more than one USB Root Hub to reset. ... click ok and close the device manager. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Cursor Freezes
    ... This is an intermittent problem, ... In Device Manager, right click on each usb root hub, go to properties, ... power, and uncheck "allow the computer to turn off this device to save ... In Device Manager, right click on the HID mouse, go to properties, power ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to get Information like Device Manager.
    ... I'd like to get system information about ... "USB Root Hub" ... "Power" ... Check which functions the Device Manager imports and you know what to look up in the help. ...
  • Re: wbscript to disable/enable usb device: "usb root hub"
    ... I need to disable and then enable an "usb root hub" frequently. ... successfully do that in device manager. ... devcon disable USB\ROOT_HUB ... manipulate by examining the output from this command: ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)