Re: Cannot print using Vista 64bit, Konica Minolta 2500W

So far you are saying 64 bit programs can print but not 32bit, correct?

Is the splwow64.exe process running? This is the process that proxies the
32bit GDI calls from the application to the 64 bit print driver.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"Alastair H" <Alastair.H.31aaf29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hi everyone,
I can't make my Konica Minolta 2500W print.

The problem:
I have the latest 64bit drivers from Konica. (Yes, I do have a 64bit
system)
I receive the error message "An unknown error occurred while printing"
for everything I try to print except in Office 2007 where it tells me
"Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup"
I can however print from Notepad!!!! ALso, the print test page comes
out fine so I'm assuming theres nothing wrong with the printer or the
physical connection.

I've reinstalled the driver several times,to no avail.

I'm at my wits end. Any ideas?

Cheers
Alastair H

--