Re: Printer stops working when addressed from other network-PC's

You might try reloading the driver on the Vista computer. I have more success sharing the printer from my XP computer doing the Add Printer (local printer) procedure from f/fgeorge on the Vista computer.

"f/fgeorge" <ffgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6di4d4pnfud3irdk5qm3dg4i9rfcmakrbd@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:59:01 -0700, Mon.avis