Re: Vista Ultimate Fax Blasting

Here area several third party offerings compatible with Vista that may suit your needs:

Snappy Fax
http://www.snappysoftware.com/
RKSFax
http://www.rkssoftware.com/rksfax/overview.html
VentaFax
http://www.ventafax.com/
FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5
http://www.faxtalk.com/products/ftfcp/index.htm

FaxTalk even provides its own Distinctive Ring support.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@xxxxxxxx

<eagle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u5h2d49hr6svhrnr64cfe0kistu6iilv6m@xxxxxxxxxx
Does the Vista Ultimate Fax facility provide for import of a text file
of contact details ie names and fax numbers, so I can fax blast a
document to 500 sales contacts for example? Currently I am using
WinFax from Symantec for XP and it doesn't work under Vista.

Alternatively can someone suggest third party industrial strength
software for this sort of application?

Also I have a USB fax modem and a PCMCIA fax modem on my notebook and
WinFax can send through both simultaneously. Is there any way of
achieving this in Vista?

  • Re: Setting up a Wanadoo BB account manually?
    ... He has a USB SpeedTouch 330 modem on the old system working just ... but has no drivers or set-up CD. ... New OS Windows Vista Home* ... The router will act as a basic firewall, ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Harddisk disabled for XP installation after Vista
    ... I was not at home with Vista even after using the same for sometime, ... Vista, the installation goes hassle-free. ... Furthermore, I can't even imagine how you'd think it's even remotely relevant, as you admit that you formatted the drive using a "third party software," thereby taking Vista completely out of the equation. ...
  • Re: a modem that supports playing and recording .wav files in Vista (64bit)
    ... Actually most modems that I've been buying have not worked in either XP or Vista (to date I've tried Multitech, AOpen, Creative, USR and Hiro modems). ... when I first got my Vista machine the company that put it together got the blue screen of death when they tried to install an AOPen modem on my Vista machine. ... I've been trying to find a modem that supports voice (more specifically one that permits the playing and recording .wav files) on Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: Vista? No thanks!
    ... BT Voyager 105 USB ADSL Modem ... DVD Drive or Video Card. ... The video card will not install with nVidia's own VISTA Beta driver and the modem won't, ... jump in the VISTA operating system technology over XP? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Vista O.S. cant see my modem
    ... I have their latest driver for my modem model ... but their website lists it for XP but not Vista. ... Vista Update Advisor I ran before my clean install didn't list the modem as ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)