Re: Vista Ultimate Fax Blasting

Here area several third party offerings compatible with Vista that may suit your needs:

Snappy Fax
http://www.snappysoftware.com/
RKSFax
http://www.rkssoftware.com/rksfax/overview.html
VentaFax
http://www.ventafax.com/
FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5
http://www.faxtalk.com/products/ftfcp/index.htm

FaxTalk even provides its own Distinctive Ring support.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@xxxxxxxx

<eagle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u5h2d49hr6svhrnr64cfe0kistu6iilv6m@xxxxxxxxxx
Does the Vista Ultimate Fax facility provide for import of a text file
of contact details ie names and fax numbers, so I can fax blast a
document to 500 sales contacts for example? Currently I am using
WinFax from Symantec for XP and it doesn't work under Vista.

Alternatively can someone suggest third party industrial strength
software for this sort of application?

Also I have a USB fax modem and a PCMCIA fax modem on my notebook and
WinFax can send through both simultaneously. Is there any way of
achieving this in Vista?

.