Re: Need HP Solution Center Software

If this came w/the computer you should be able to reinstall it.
Start>Programs>Recovery Mgr. .. Then follow instructions for s/w.
Good luck.

"howwon" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:08524135d2cb6a405fd1395b3b7c7f1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I inadvertently un-installed the HP Solution Center Software and now I
can not scan with my HP F4280 AIO Printer. Does anyone know where I can
download another copy for Vista 64-bit? TIA

--
howwon

  • Re: Change Password by User
    ... numerous times using what I could find in this group as far as ... instructions and no luck, there has to be some detail I'm missing. ... MsgBox "New passwords are not identical. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Trouble with X
    ... >X but I'm not having any luck. ... I even followed the instructions in the ... >hand book. ... Onboard video ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: KB896688- One last Try
    ... I followed your instructions again.....no luck. ... What a bummer! ... > thorough virus and Malware check and installed KB 896688. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP Lock-up
    ... >> Martine, ... >> Please see the following instructions. ... >> How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME ... >> Good Luck! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Default Mail Client
    ... I followed your instructions below - but still no luck. ... Even though DDE was checked and the additional fields filled in - when I clicked OK it appeared to save my changes. ... I tried the step by step instructions listed in the other links including running the program to repair the registry. ... "PA Bear" wrote: ...