Re: Cannot print: Vista x64 / Minolta 2350EN / TCP Connection

What is the driver name you are using?. There is no driver included in
Vista from Konica Minolta, Minolta, or Minolta-QMS for a 2350 EN

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"tempgal" <tempgal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks, Patrick, but still no-go.

As I read of more and more folks having this problem, I am beginning to
think that it is a driver problem.

It appears that I need a 64-bit driver on the Vista x64 machine in order
to use the printer, and it further appears that the drivers provided with
the 64-bit version of Vista are not necessarily 64-bit drivers.

If that is the case, both Konica Minolta and Microsoft should be
ashamed -- Konica for saying that the drivers provided with Vista will
work, and MS for supplying drivers that are inappropriate.

If anyone thinks that my conclusion is wrong, please do offer more
suggestions!

Thanks again.

Zan