Re: Cannot print: Vista x64 / Minolta 2350EN / TCP Connection

Thanks, Patrick, but still no-go.

As I read of more and more folks having this problem, I am beginning to
think that it is a driver problem.

It appears that I need a 64-bit driver on the Vista x64 machine in order to
use the printer, and it further appears that the drivers provided with the
64-bit version of Vista are not necessarily 64-bit drivers.

If that is the case, both Konica Minolta and Microsoft should be ashamed --
Konica for saying that the drivers provided with Vista will work, and MS for
supplying drivers that are inappropriate.

If anyone thinks that my conclusion is wrong, please do offer more
suggestions!

Thanks again.

Zan